Saturday, January 23, 2016

What Are Your Reading??

                   


Hello My Readers. So my question to you is what are you reading for the winter anything good? I have found in my library 10 books that I thought were going to be good and they all were not as good as I thought. Some of them I could not get pass the 3 chapter of the book before I had to put it down. I hate reading about silly make no sense kind of stuff. Don't you? Well anyway I am finding myself reading more decent stories on wattspad. You would be surprised how some of these stories are, better then the ones on Amazon that I have read.
I was really surprised that a lot of these stories come from senior in high school and freshman in college. I was impressed. You can also write your own story on wattspad. I love this site because it's free and they offer me great stories.
Disclaimer some of the book need editing well a lot of them do but if you can read past that the stories are good.  So that's where I am when it comes to books. Have A Great day!

                                                     Happy Reading
 


No comments:

Post a Comment