Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Reading This!

                          
                                     Hello My Readers. So what are you reading today?
I finally got this to read, do you know how long I  waited to order this book  from the library. Oh you don't think that I would buy this book from a book store do you? Not me  I am a 100% library fan it's easy and free! I got this book and started reading it and the story is all over the place. The real reason I am reading it is not because I am a basketball  or even a Allen Iverson Fan . I am reading it because this book talks about a person's finances and that's what I am into. Iverson blew through a lot and I mean a lot of money being foolish. That's why I am reading it because I want to know how was it possible that a man who made Million through out his career end up broke and begging for help. Just call me a noisy reader when it comes to this book. So what are you reading and is it good!!!
                                                                       
                                                                 Happy Reading Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment