Sunday, February 19, 2017

Book & Movies




Hello My Readers. Happy Sunday. Well  I just wanted to share with you what I am reading and the movie I watched last night. First the book. I love the author KiKi Swinson her books are great but this one not so much. The grammar and spelling is off. I find myself re-reading  a chapter to see  how it could have been written better. But I am still reading it until the end.. I am no quitter...

The Movie I saw last night Ghost Busters the female version was not as good as the first one with Bill Murry. Let's just say the movie was ok. I could have watched something else if it was left up to me... Well that's my story 

                                                                    Have a great Reading Day!! 
                                                            https://www.spreaker.com/show/the-a-hill-show-lets-talks-tracks

                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment