Thursday, March 9, 2017

Great Ideas!




Hello My Readers, how are you today? Here's a great idea if your an author and you want to keep your readers guessing. Take a story and break that story up into 5  segments. Meaning that this book I was reading Cheaper To Keeper by KiKi Swinson started off with book one and ends in book 5. I am waiting to read the last book now. The library can be so slow at times. If you have a good  story people will buy your series just to finish it. Good idea when it comes to being a author, You have to keep them interested and keep them reading your books.

Also another good idea if you looking for cheap books to read. I find that my local thrift stores offers a wide variety of books and if you wait until sale days you get a better price on their books. I have found myself paying on average less then $1.70 for a book that I wanted to read and my local library did not have. So if you need a book check out your local thrift store they might just have what your your looking for.

Happy Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment