Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Coins Make A Difference


 




Hello My Readers, just wanted to let you know that coins makes a difference. I am trying to raise money so that I can keep " A. Hills Let's Talk" the podcast going on pass the time that Spreeker is giving me. Which is only 5 hours. So in order to do the paid plan I have to find ways to make money for the show.  So saving and rolling coins is one of the ideas. I am looking into other ideas, if you have any suggestions please let me know. My goal is to make or save a dollar a day to be put toward the shows giveaway prizes or  running the show itself. So far I have rolled $40 bucks and it's a start.  

                                                                  Happy Reading
                                                   https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment