Sunday, March 25, 2018

Desperate Reading

                                              
Hello My Readers. What do you do when you have nothing to read and your waiting for your next book to come in. I call it my desperate reading supply and that is all my AARP magazines and newspapers that come in monthly. These  AARP magazines have some great stories in them and advice. I save them and read them when I have nothing else to read. I also read all my local newspapers to catch up on what's going on in the world. So what do you read when your desperate?
                                                              
                                                      Happy Reading
                                                    https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment