Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Book Reviews

                                                 Hello My Readers, How are you today?

Well here's what I finished reading RedBone by T Styles there is a apart 2& 3 to this . So if you start it please get the whole series. It was a good read. Right now I am on a T Styles  reading kick trying to read the books she has written. I will admit that her  stories  gets to you in a way. They are good and some you just have to put down and walk away because it's just to much to read like this one.
The Whore the Wind Blew My Way Also a Styles Book. I had to walk but I did come back to reading and finishing this book.  It was good and sad all at the same time. All of T Styles books are true urban fiction that's raw, crazy and wow kinda reading.


Happy Reading


No comments:

Post a Comment