Thursday, September 27, 2018

Suggestions


                                          Hello My Readers, What are you Reading today?

 Well I come to you to tell you I need some good suggestions on what to read for the winter. The way I find my books is I look on amazon book list. The book with the most positive reviews I read. So how do you know what book to read next? I use to get book suggestions from my co-workers but since I am no longer working I have to  wing it  for myself.  You can also get great books and deals  at my bookshop CoinQueens Yard Sale Got any suggestions???

                                                                        Happy Reading
                                                                 https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment