Friday, December 28, 2018

Good & Bad


                                      Hello My Readers So what are you reading today?

Just wanted to tell you about the good and the bad movies I watched yesterday. First the bad one Oceans 8 was not good . I could not finished it because it made no sense to me. The men's version was much better. The good one The Departed that movie was so realistic I watched it twice. it will have you on the edge of your set for sure. Now that's a good movie to watch for the New Year.

                                                                         Happy Reading
                                                                  https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment