Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Don't Sleep

                                                             Hello My Readers....

Don't sleep on these romance books that have charters with powers or who are vampires and werewolf's. You know the kind of  books  I am talking about. Personally I don't like romance books. I think they are so  phony. Well some of them  anyway.  One of my co-workers gave me a book by this author Gena Showalter because that's all he read. When I read her books I was hooked.

I don't read them all the time but I have read a few and they were good. So don't sleep on these books you might surprise yourself and became a romance book reader like me. 

                                                                               Happy Reading....
                                                           https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment