Saturday, October 19, 2019

I Tried!!

                                                                Hello My Readers...


I tried but I Just Can't.... I could not read this book for the life of me. It's Hustling Down On the Down Low my M.T. Pope.  The story is about a group of gay men who are part of a drug ring in Baltimore. They are flooding the street with this special drug an making money.   Then along comes the groups enemy a drug kingpin who hates gay people. But his son is gay, the officers who are investigating the crimes of these drug dealers are gay. Everybody is gay. The story could be a good one but come on it's about the storyline and not the gay aspect so much. I have nothing against gay stories it's just the storyline I am against in this one.

Besides that the story jumps to much. Oh well can't win them all. So what are you reading today?


                                                                 Happy Reading
                                             https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment