Saturday, January 4, 2020

Movie & A Book


Hello My Readers..

Happy 2020. Here's the new year review. Movie: I watched Spiderman Far From Home yesterday. It was ok in my book. Makes a great movie for the children to watch. I happen to like the other Spiderman movies with a different actor better. But I loved Samuel L Jackson in this movie he's funny. Overall decent family movie. 

Books have you ever ready anything by Anonymous books like Her, Him, Us. I read these in high school.   They were the first books I read that dealt with an erotic nature. Good books if I can remember. But  this is coming from a person who read them in high school. I might pickup one of these book in the future  and re-read it just to see if it's still  good as an adult. 

Also

If you like the podcast A Hill Lets's Talk on Speaker

Please share it with your friends & family. I am always open for suggestions  on good books, movies and feel good stories to talk about.

Happy Reading


No comments:

Post a Comment