Saturday, February 22, 2020

Love Him



Hello My Readers..

Review Time first let me start with Movies Godzilla King of The Monsters. I love Godzilla but this movie was a bit slow. The action started almost at the end of the movie. Be warned this is a 2 hour movie with more talk then action. The movies is about Godzilla that fights a three headed dragon for dominance. the dragoon reminds me of something out of an old Sinbad movie. The other creatures that are in the movie are not know to be but  I guess they served their purpose. The  thing I noticed the most was  that Godzilla looked like he put on a little weight. In my opinion the King  Kong movies were done better and  then this Godzilla one.

Books

The face that Launched a thousand bullets by T.Styles. Her books are always good . This book is  a classic love story . The love of money, power and of course a women.. It's basically about two guys that were first enemies but because of business  they became close friends. With that friendship there was a women who tore them apart. The book had a good story. Book is recommended.


Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment