Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Just In Case


                                                              Hello My Readers...

 This is why I always tell you to have a books stash. With the way things are going. everything is closed, no going out. You need something to read in these crazy times. I went to my library yesterday and there was a big sign on the door stating that the library is closed until further notice and to do not return books. Just keep the books that you have borrowed and the fines will be waved when you return them.  Good thing I had my order of books from the library before all this happened.

                                    So how's your books stash and what are your reading?

                                                                         Happy Reading
                                                       https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment