Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Coming Soon


                                                                   Hello My Readers..

Do I have a story for you this weekend. I will be reviewing a Movie  Blade Trinity & A Book Allegedly. Which both were very good.  So join me this Sunday right here https://www.spreaker.com/show/the-a-hill-show-lets-talks-tracks. Where you will hear great book reviews, Movies reviews and  Other fun stuff.

Also my readers if you are writing or have written a book and you want an outside opinion. Then you know where to find me. I will give you a honest  opinion  about your book. If it's good I will say so, needs works will tell you that to. I am  an avid reader so I know a few things about good and not so good books. Just saying.

                                                                Happy Reading

                                                 https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

                                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment