Thursday, March 4, 2021

Good Stuff & Memories


                                                                        Hello My Readers

If your a coffee drinker like me then you need to get this Chock Full Of Nuts Gourmet Roast Coffee. It's a nice taste and you don't need any flavored creamers. Memories I ran across this yesterday and boy did it bring back memories of my childhood.

                                                                       


  I use to love when the new issue of Right On came out. I think it was 75 cents at the time. All my teenage crushes were in that book.  They don't make magazines or books the way they use to. So what are you reading today? Stay with me I have a great book review coming up on A Hills Podcast this weekend you don't want to miss.

                                                          Happy Reading

                                           https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment