Friday, January 14, 2022

I have One Of These


                                                              Hello My Readers..

Do you have one a book that you read but put it down when the books you ordered comes in. This is the book for me The Thomas Berryman Number by Patterson. I will say the book is ok. Kinda all over the place with the story. This must be one of Patterson's first books that he wrote. I am sticking to the book because I want to see how it ends. It's about a hired hit man and the person he is paid to take out.  The story talks about the people the hitman's love, friends and why he likes being paid to kill.  Thank God I own the book and I can read it when I want to. So do you have a book like that. One that you put down to read something else and then come back to it when you have nothing to read?

                                                          Happy Reading

                                        https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57

No comments:

Post a Comment