Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Return


                                                                     Hello My Readers

So, what are you reading today? I have read so many good reviews about this book Harlem Shuffle by Colson Whitehead. But when I went to read it, I could not. The reason is that the story was not consistent. Meaning that I would be reading about one thing and something else would pop up in the same paragraph. I had to do a lot of what? Saying to myself what does this have to do with what I am reading? The book was to confusing. Just not my kind of book. If you have read it, what did you think?

                                                               Happy Reading
                                      https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment