Saturday, April 9, 2022

Movie & Book Weekend



 Hello My Book Lovers. I don't know if I told you this. But this Book All Her Little Secrets by Wanda Morris was recommended in my Facebook book group. I got excited. Ordered the book started reading it and then put it down. It was not for me.😶 It's about a corporate lawyer and how's she the only African American lawyer in the company and her lover which is her boss is killed. To me personally the story goes back and forth from her childhood to the present.  If you have read it let me know your thoughts. I could not get pass chapter 5. 

Now for some laughs get Resident Alien this is a funny series it's about an outer space Alien who comes to a small town looking like the towns doctor. It's funny. I could only get season 1 from the library. I am to cheap to get the cable network that it's on. So  if you have watched this series or the book I talked about let me know your thoughts.

                                                                   Happy Reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment