Thursday, October 13, 2022

Did I Miss Something?


                                                                 Hello My Readers

This book When No One Is Watching By Alyssa Cole is a hit with most readers but me. I must be missing something about this book I found it boring. It's about the new changes when new people come to Brooklyn and what Brooklyn use to be. It's supposed to be a thriller but yet I could not get into the part where it becomes a thriller. I might be wrong. Or Did I miss something about this book?

If you have read it let me know what your thoughts are on this book. Like I said I might have missed reading a good story.

                                     So, what are you reading today I might want to read it to.

                                                                    Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment