Thursday, January 26, 2023

Not All That


 Hello, My Readers, so what are you reading today? I am sorry but people kept saying that Top Gun Maverick was all that. Maybe it's me but I did not see all that greatness in this movie. Yes, it was a good family movie, and the action was good. But I have been more excited with my Marvel Movies then this one. Personally, I like Tom Cruise in the Mission Impossible series. 

Remember what I told you about always having a book stash. Well mind came in handy I did not have anything to read So I took from my book stash. Well, Here's the Book The Lifeguard by James Patterson and Andrew Gross. it's about a guy who lets his friends talk him into robbing a palm beach home for the art collection and then you know things get crazy. It's an ok read if your need something to read and are desperate like I was.


                                    So, tell me something good what are you reading today?

                                                            Happy Reading

                                           https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57

No comments:

Post a Comment