Saturday, March 4, 2023

Here's Another One


                                                                 Hello My Readers

People have read and raved about this book An American Marriage By Tayari Jones. I tried to read it and nothing. I could not get pass the 5th chapter. It didn't hold my interest. The story if you have not already read it is about the voices of the three main characters, Celestial, Roy, and Andre, over a period of years from college, marriage, incarceration, and exoneration. The rating are high on this book and it's an Oprah bookclub book. But it was not my kind of book. If you have read this book, what did you think?

              Most important what are you reading now I might want to read it to.

                                                    Happy Reading

                                     https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57

No comments:

Post a Comment