Sunday, April 9, 2023

Tired Of This Family


 
Hello, My Readers and Movie Watchers. I had to return this book A Sinful Calling by Kimberly Lawson Roby. It's a continuation of the Reverend Curtis's Black family.  This book is about his oldest son Dillion. Dillion has done so much to his father Reverend Curtis that he was banished from the family. Now he's back and married and a reverend himself. Dillion wants to destroy his father and the church his father build. With these books you should read the first one to get the whole story about Reverend Curtis Black. He has done some stuff. Also, there another story going on in the book about Alicia Black. Curtis' oldest daughter and her fight to ward off going crazy after a tragic accident.

Anyway, the book was kind of boring to me. I stopped reading after chapter 7. The interest for me was just not there.  It lacked the gust, good story line and depth that the other Curtis black family drama books had.  His family is crazy and boring at the sometime. I like the author but it's time to put the Black Family to rest. I know I have.

                                                     So what are you reading today? 

                                             https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment