Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Disappointed


                                          Hello, My Readers and Movie Watchers

First, I have to say I love my Kwan books, His stories and characters are believable. I have been a Kwan fan for a long time. But this book Passion for the Heist was not a good one for me. Here's why the story is about a guy name Pain fresh out of prison. Who in his former life was a killer and he pulled heists. When he comes out of prison, he's trying to stay on the straight and narrow but because of his situation he can't. So, he goes back to his old life. But in-between all of this he meets a women name Passion and she's having her own problems. There is a lot of backstabbing, sex and betrayal & killing in the book it's not overboard. Pain & Passion connect in a strange kind of way and then crazy comes into the door with Passion.  This story which is part 1 is a crazy ride for Passion and Pain that's just getting started. I guess book 2 goes into the full crazy stuff with the two of them. The reason I wasn't feeling this book like the others. It's too much back story on everybody in the book. The story I couldn't really get into. I found myself putting the book down to do other things and that's not like me when I read a Kwan book. But if you have read this book, tell me about your thoughts on it would love to hear them.

                                                             Happy Reading 

                                    https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57

No comments:

Post a Comment