Saturday, July 25, 2026


 Hello, my Book lovers and Movie Watchers. Happy July. Well, here's a book His Dirty Secret by Mia Black, that I just couldn't get into, and here's why. First, the book had some editing issues. The storyline just didn't grab my attention. The basics of the book are about a woman named Jayal who becomes the side chick of a guy named Darius. Jayal's looking for her prince, and Darius turns out to be a snake. There's drama, depression, lies, and all the crazy stuff in between.  Also, the book is in 6 parts. Each book is about 129-140 pages long.  Why can't you just make one book and call it a day. I can't read books that always leave you hanging at the end, and you have to find the books to finish reading the story. This is just not me, the reader, it frustrates me too much to start hunting for the next part of a story. Especially if the story is good. That's why I mostly like to read standalones, or if a story is in two parts, because it's a long story. I can do that. 

If you've read this book, share your thoughts. I love to hear them, and any book suggestions you might have of good books to read. Since I'm a bookaholic and I love reading.

                                                       Have a great reading Month.                                                         

                                                    https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment