Sunday, October 11, 2026

Love Harold Robbins But....


 Hello My Book Lovers and Movie Watchers. Happy October. so are you getting any spooky reading done this month? If so, you know I want to know about it right? Anyway I love me some Harold Robbins. I used to read him way back when but this book here The Storyteller by Harold Robbins started out not so good. It's about a guy named Joe who as an adult gets in to a car accident. he's taken to the hospital his hip is injured and has he's talking to the nurse he asked about how his broken hip would affect his sex life. then the story goes on to talk about the man's sexual dreams his hard on and such. Basically, it's the story of an oversexed guy that grows up into adult hood and writes spicy books like his life. I read about 10 pages of this story, and it just wasn't one of his better books. Not like the book he wrote called a Stone for Danny Fisher now that book was good. Anyway, I still love me some Harold but some of his stories not so much. 

                                 

                                   Happy Book Reading & Movie Watching 

                                                    https://www.pangobooks.com/bookstore/ahillsbookcart738402

No comments:

Post a Comment