Monday, February 26, 2018

Finished





Hello My Readers. I am glad to say that I finally Finished the Raunchy Series. Have you every tried to read 3 books in 3 weeks, Yes it can be done and I did it. The books or shall I say the story was CRAZY but good. You have to read Raunchy that where it all starts. After reading about Crazy for 3 weeks I need a calmer less crazy book to read. Got any suggestions?.

Over all the book was about a Women named Harmony who did some crazy and racket things to people  especially her kids. The books Raunchy 2 & 3 are about her kids and the things that they go through. Read it and you will see what I a talking about
                                                         

                                                              Happy Reading
                                                             https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment