Friday, February 16, 2018

So Many Books

Hello  My Readers, Have you ever had a problem where it pertains to books? Like you had to may to read in a short time frame? Well that's my problem I ordered 8 books from the library and they all came in at the same time. So now I have 3 weeks to finish 8 books. Which really is impossible what am I cramming for an exam ( LOL). My method is  to read the shorter books first within a certain period of time and the rest renew if I have to for another 3 weeks. I hate to reorder from the library because sometimes it takes to long. Or I could keep all my books and have them bill me 25 cents a day  per book when they are over due. Nope that won't work I am to cheap to pay them that kind of money. Renewing the books it will be. So what are you reading today? 

                                                                            Happy Reading
                                                                     https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment