Thursday, July 11, 2019

Good Movie 2 & Book No so much?


Hello my readers So what are you reading today?

I have two things to talk about with you first  good movie  Ben-Hur was very good it's more about two brothers and the struggles they go through then it is about the  races.  This movie was  entertaining and it got to me emotionally.   If you get a chance watch it. You will enjoy it to.

The book Ratchet Wives Club by Ndia Rae. The storyline  is good it's about 4 women and their relationships. Good story bad grammar. I find myself re-reading the paragraphs and making corrections in my mind so the story flows better. This author needed a proof reader in the worst way. 
But I am still reading it because the story is good. Well at least 2 of them are.  Yes I will read it to the end just because I want to  see what happens bad sentence structure, grammar and all.

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment