Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Love Terri

                                                               Hello My Readers..

If you have not read any of Terri Woods books, Dutch, Dutch International, DeadlyRegin then I suggest you read one. Dutch was a very  good story. The book had me from page one. I am reading on by Ace an author in her publishing company. The book is let's say a little bit all over the place. But it's still a crazy read. If you have a weak stomach for craziness then don't read this book. I will let you know how it ends.

My readers also wanted to know if your enjoying my podcast "A Hill Let's Talk" as much as I am enjoying talking to you about books, movies and good stuff. Share your love of books with me right here on  A Hill Let's Talk  https://www.spreaker.com/show/the-a-hill-show-lets-talks-tracks

                                                                     Happy Reading 
                                                  https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment