Saturday, November 16, 2019

Book Stash

                                                                  Hello My Readers....

You always need a book stash and here's why. Because it's getting cold and the library don't always have what your looking for. Example I  had a list of books I wanted to read the library had 2 out of the 10 I wanted. Now I have to wait. But I need a book now. So I went to my book stash and pulled out The Rain Maker by John Grisham. I like some of his books they are funny.  He mostly writes about lawyers and how they get in to different situations. His books are down to earth and realistic.

So sine I have a book stash I can wait for my books from the library to come in. Here's where you  can look for books for you book stash. For those just in case  you a book for my trip, or I have to wait at the doctors office, airport, or for something to arrive.
                                                 
                                                        https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/


                                                                       Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment