Friday, November 29, 2019

Holiday Reading



Hello My Readers..

So Thanksgiving is over and the holidays are here what are you reading this holiday? Right now I am reading Heist 2 by Kiki Swinson and De'nesha Diamond. This  book has two different stories from two different authors. I was telling you before if you want to know about the style of a new author get a book where they  partner with another author to write a story. I am call them twofers you get two stories for the price of one. Good book so far. Will review it later with you.

Also tried reading Money Making Mamas by Silk Smooth this book was about a women who was abused by her live in boyfriend.  She had  3 daughters  by him and the  craziness that she dealt with. This story was all over the place I had to stop reading it because it just made no sense to me.

Well that's my reading holiday what about you?

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment