Thursday, December 10, 2020

I Can't


                                                                     Hello My Readers..

How are you today? I have to say this I Can't. Meaning I picked up this book in a rush and tried reading it yesterday after coming off The Cartel Book 2 By Ashley & Jaquavis which I will review for you later. This book The Carter Boys By Desiree was not good. It's about a Brooklyn  women  who attends college in the south. Meets a guy and their rocky relationship starts off on the first meet by them  having sex on a dare. Then it goes on with him talking about her just to keep his college reputation in tack. Her retaliating by talking about his short comings. I felt the book was a bit immature for my reading taste. Some people loved it but the reviews are from 2016. 

                                                                          Happy Reading

                                                       https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

                                                                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment