Saturday, December 5, 2020



                                                                Hello My Readers..

 This is the talk of the town this week the new book by Sister Souljah Life After Death it's part 2 to The Coldest Winter Ever.  Life After Death will be out sometime in 2021.. I will be reviewing it for you when it comes out. Also I will be reviewing The Coldest Winter Ever by her which is already out. I read this so long ago I forgot what the book is all about. Don't you hate that. I wish authors would just write one story from the start to finish. No more part 1-100 that now you have to go search for in order to finish the story That get on my nerve. What about you?

                                                                 Happy Reading

                                                https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment