Saturday, July 17, 2021

Did I Show You These



                                                                   Hello My Readers..

Did I show you these movies FreeLancers & Con Man. I watched both on Tubitv. They were pretty good. I review movies sometimes as well as book. But getting back to the movies. Freelancers had Robert Deniro , 50 cents, Forrest Whitaker this was good.. It's about 3 best friends who become cops and the shady stuff they get into. It's kind of  slow at first and 50 cents you can not hear because he mumbles. But over all good movie suspenseful. Forest Whitakers plays a really good crazy cop.

Con Man has James Cann ( I love Him) Ving Rhames ( him to I love) Old looking Mark Hamill ( star Wars) This was about a kid growing up to want more. He cons his way of of everything. even people's money and it all started when he was 16. Smart kid.  The story is about how a 16 year old kid fooled a lot of people and got them to do his bidding for him. He got older and greedier a classic Ponzi Scheme. 

                               So what have you watched lately Or read any good books? 

                                                             Happy Reading

                                         https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment