Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Use To Love Reading These



                                                              Hello My Readers..

I came across these a a yard sale a couple of days ago. And they  brought back some memories. I use to read these when I was growing up. Ok the story was  basic boy meets girls and then dumps her for another girl. But at the time they were good reading. You could not tell me back in the day this was the thing to read like the Right-On magazines and Teen Beat  Magazines of out youth. If I see one again I might just pick one of these up to read  7 review just for the heck of it. So what are you reading today?

                                                               Happy Reading

                                            https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57

No comments:

Post a Comment