Saturday, May 6, 2023

I Remember

                                                                     

                                                                   Hello Readers

I remember how good books use to be. Like this one from back in the day Chances by Jackie Collins" Now this book was goods. She introduced you to a guy named Gino who was a hot mess in a good way. He was a very bad bad boy and readers like me loved him. If you get a chance to read some of Jackie Collins older books like this one. You will not be sorry. I miss her writing and craziness that she gave readers like me. Rest In Peace Jackie.

                                                              Happy Reading

                                     https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/





 

No comments:

Post a Comment