Saturday, May 27, 2023

Love His Book But...


                                                                                                                                       
 Hello My Readers.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend.  I love John Grisham but his book The Boys From Biloxi not so much. The book was too long and boring to me. I had to put it down. Not one of his better books I must say. It's about 2 immigrant families that live in Mississippi. There are two boys who grew up as friends but in their adult life things change. Maybe you could read it and let me know how it ends. I could not get into this story. But I do love the cover it's so pretty.

The Movie Meeting Evil with Samuel L Jackson is another one of these movies you have to think about. It's about a man living in a small town, He's a real estate agent and his world comes crashing down on him. The market sucks. People are losing their homes. He has lost his job.  Has bills coming in by the truck loads This man is very passive. He has a family wife and two kids and he is out of options. He decides to commit suicide. Until his doorbell rings and there stands Samuel Jackson. This movie is crazy and pretty good. It's on TubiTv. Watch it and tell me what you think?

Happy Reading


No comments:

Post a Comment