Thursday, September 28, 2023

I Can & Can't



                                                                   Hello My Readers

So, what are you reading today? First, I can and can't for me. We will start with I can which is the movie The Next Three Days on Tubitv is good movie. With Russel Crowe in it. It's about a man whose wife has been accused of murdering her boss. The wife went to jail and the story is based on how the husband Russel Crowe goes to great lengths to get her out. It's suspenseful, entertaining and did I mention it was free best part about watching movies.

I can't is the book Pimp by IceBerg Slim the book is based on a boy that becames a pimp. It's about his life on the south side of Chicago in the 1930's and the reason why he became a pimp. He did some pretty crazy stuff back then and he saw some crazy stuff to. The book started off good, but the writing personally I couldn't understand it. Maybe it was the way they talked back then. It was almost like a foreign langue to me. If the book was written a different way, I would have enjoyed it. Because from what I did read it was pretty good. If you have read the book let me know what your thoughts are on it. I would really like to know maybe you can understand what's he saying better the I could. 

                                                                      Happy Reading

                                            https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57

No comments:

Post a Comment