Tuesday, October 17, 2023

2nd Time No Luck


 
                                                                  Hello My Readers

I don't care what they say sometimes the second time is not the charm. I have picked up Sparring Partners the book by  John Grishman twice from the library and still can't get past the first story. This book has 3 not so short stories in it. But I can't get past the first one. I like Grisham's book but this one is not holding my interest. Even though he got great reviews about the book. Maybe it's just me. Some books are not for every reader. 

Just seen the movie Dungeons and Dragons with Chris Pine it was good but 2 hours long. I guess it's bases off the game, I think. The story was good but at times it was hard to understand what they were saying. The monsters and wizards and various creatures were interesting with a lot of action.. It's a good family movie if you have the time. It's about a man who... Oh, heck just watch the movie it's hard to explain this one to you. So, what have you read or watched lately?

                                                               Happy Reading

                                    https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57

No comments:

Post a Comment