Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Good Movie


                                                                  Hello My Readers

I have to tell you about a good movie I watched yesterday called Sister My Sister. It's about two sisters who lived in a  convent while growing up. And it did damage to the older sister. The older sister becomes a maid to a wealthy women and her daughter.  This wealthy women is a hot mess. The sister  talks the  women she works for to hire her sister and they both became maids in this women's house. this story takes place in the 30's and it's a hot mess. But I must warn you that  there are some same sex relation in it. But it's done very tastefully. Overall this was a good movie on Tubitv. Good story.

You know I love sharing good books and movies I have watched with you. So what are you watching and reading today?

                                                                     Happy Reading

                                                 https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

                                             

 

No comments:

Post a Comment