Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Returns



                                                                      Hello My Readers

I was looking forward to reading The Wrong Husband 1 & 2 by B.M. Harding. But I did not get a chance because  other books that I ordered came in and they took first place. I will tell you about them later. If you have read these books tell me how are they ? Are they worth me ordering them again to read?

Also what are you reading this week? Share your good and bad book you have  read and movies  you have watched with me. Love your recommendations.

                                                            Happy Reading

                                       https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57

                                                                  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment