Friday, August 13, 2021

Sad And..



                                                                  Hello My Readers

 I am sad and can't wait. The reason that I am sad is because I had to give back the book Everybody Lies by B.M. Harding. I have to many other books ahead of this one and I will not make the deadline to read it before I have to return it. Maybe next time. If you have read this book how was it?

 I can not wait until this movie Respect about Aretha Franklin comes on Tubitv. Sorry I don't go to the movies anymore. Long story. The trailers for this movies looks good. If you have already seen it. Tell me your thought on it.  I would love to hear about the book or the movie from you family. Can I say one thing I love the movie cover Jennifer Hudson looks almost like Aretha. 

                                                                  Happy Reading

                                                      https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57

                         


                                                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment