Monday, June 20, 2022

Did You Read This?


                                                                     Hello My Readers

If your a Mary Morrison fan please let me know about one of her better books. Because this book Darius Jones to me was not that good. It was going in to many places with to many character that did not make a whole lot of since to me. I picked it because I like crazy people stories but this one was not that good.

It's about a famous basketball player who is a womanizer and married. He has a 4 year old son with a women who also slept with his best friends. He goes around breaking women's hearts and still tells people how much he loves his wife. While cheating on her behind her back. He has a crazy baby ma and a stalker who he has sleep with and he has no idea that she's obsessed with him. His mother is a whole nother story. She has dram to it's was not the book for me. 

                                        Had to keep this book moving right back to the library

                                                    So what are you reading today?

                                                   https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment