Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Love This Movie



                                                                   Hello My Readers..

Happy 4th I know it's early. So, what are you reading today? I watched Hotel Transylvania yes, it's a kid's movie (I love them to) I am hooked on this movie it was cute and funny. It makes a great family night movie. It's about the relationship of a father and daughter. The father runs a hotel for monsters and their family. I liked itt and you will to. Sometimes you need something mindless and funny to take your mind off the craziness of the world.

The Secrets Of the South by B.M. Hardin I don't know how many times I tried to read this book. I cannot it's just not that good to me. Have you read it?

          Have a great Holiday weekend be safe and enjoy. & Read something good for me.

                                                                      Happy Reading



No comments:

Post a Comment