Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Happy June I Can't


Hello My Readers.

Happy June 1 So what are you reading today? I am trying to read The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides. This book was recommended in one of my facebook groups.  Reading this is like pulling teeth. It's not that interesting and I am only on chapter 4. It's about a artist who kills her photography husband for no rhyme or reason.  She then goes silent and this one  doctor who has problems of his own thinks he can get her to talk.  People love this story . Now I have read other stories like Baby Teeth and The Perfect Child these were good books they grabbed your attention in the first chapter and never let it go. This book the Silent Patient not so much.
                                
                        As far as movies I have not seen anything good have you?
Look at some of my other blog post I think I mentioned Aminial Kindom  now that series  will take you on a wild ride  into crime ,crazy and the unexpected. You will enjoy it.
                                      
                                                            Happy Reading
                                          https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57

No comments:

Post a Comment