Wednesday, July 12, 2023

7 Day Books

                                                                      Hello My Readers

 So what are you reading today? Me I was reading Sparring Partners by John Grisham.  It a collection of 3 short stories. I was reading the first one. Then I got side tracked with other projects. Before you know it the 7 days was up and I had to return the book to the library. This is the reason why I don't take out 7 day books. I need 3 weeks and then some if the book is good. Now since I had to return the booked Or get fined for not bring it back. I have to wait until they take the book off the 7 day hold to finish reading it. That's why I had 7 days books. What about you? Oh, Once I finish reading it I will review it Like I always do.

                                                         Happy Reading

                                            https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57

                                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment