Sunday, July 30, 2023

Different



                                                                      Hello My Readers

Happy Sunday well here the latest from me I read The Quickie By Patterson. I had this book in my library for a while and it was haunting me. Daring me to read it. You just don't know how many times I passed on this book until this week. I read it was o.k. The good parts start in the middle and the ending was a shocker. It's about a woman who cheats on her husband one time, because she thought he was cheating which he was in a sense. Anyway, the husband murders her onetime lover and that's when it gets interesting. Read it you might like it It's a crazy story. You might even say for her to be so smart the women she's stupid. Read it and let me know what you think.

The movie Poker Face was interesting it's about this guy who grew up with these friends. They all went their separate ways, But as friends they always played poker togetther. So there's this one last poker game. It's a very interesting story and sad. It's about truth, friendship and betrayal. It was good. Free on Tubitv

Well, that's it for me what have you been reading or watching. Let me know and

                                                                   Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment