Monday, July 3, 2023

Think about it


                                                               Hello My Readers  

Happy July. So, what are you reading for the 4th of July? Anything good, you know I want to know. They say everyone has a story to tell. Some good, bad and crazy. Have you every thought about writing a book. I mean an e book of stories that you have trapped in your head or about your own personal experiences.  I found a website called Inkitt. The stories that some of these people write are so good. they should be in books. I will confess I only read the romance section among others. 

Overall, these writers are good. I have to go back to wattspad to see what's s been going on with them. Since I have not visited for a while. But don't get me wrong writing is not easy, but it is fun. Why not give it a try as a hobby. You might like it.

                                                          Happy Reading 

                                               https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment